24.8.09

Emotive Echoes

Three emotion-filled albums (all by female vocalists) that I've just recently listened to - good for when you're in a mood to ponder about life and all of its questions. I will be quite busy this week so these will hopefully keep you busy till I have time for new posts. Enjoy.



Lovers - I Am The West

Tracklist:

1. Igloo For Ojos

2. How The Story Ends

3. Let’s Stay Lost

4. Tonight

5. Wrestling Horses

6. I Am What I Don’t Know

7. I Have Been The Moon

8. Imaginary Women

9. Stay Another Night

10. (This Ain’t) The Last Song

Download


Lykke Li - Youth Novels

Tracklist:

1. Melodies & Desires

2. Dance, Dance, Dance

3. I'm Good, I'm Gone

4. Let It Fall

5. My Love

6. Tonight

7. Little Bit

8. Hanging High

9. This Trumpet In My Head

10. Complaint Department

11. Breaking It Up

12. Everybody But Me

13. Time Flies

14. Window Blues

Download


The Joy Formidable - A Balloon Called Moaning

Tracklist:

1. The Greatest Light is the Greatest Shade

2. Cradle

3. Austere

4. While The Flies

5. Whirring

6. 9669

7. The Last Drop

8. Ostrich

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment